CJM can set you up with a preventive maintenance program for your shop equipment. Our most popular programs are:
- Annual lift inspections
- Annual compressor maintenance
- Annual A/C machine maintenance
- While there, we can take a quick look around your shop and address other problems you may be having
We will keep track of your PM and call to make an appointment when you are due
Emergencies happen. Sometimes a vehicle can get stuck on a lift or your compressor goes down and your shop has no air. We can provide you with several options:
- During regular business hours, we can dispatch a technician to your location usually within an hour
- If an immediate on-site visit from a technician is not an option, we will have one call your shop and perform a diagnosis over the phone with your mechanic. Often this will solve the critical problem and we will schedule a follow-up repair call as soon as possible.
- For portable equipment, we can often lend you a replacement to keep your shop running until repairs can be made on your piece of equipment
: Our technician will come to your service shop to provide diagnostic and repair services for all of your shop equipment. If we are unable to repair your equipment immediately, we will provide a detailed quote and timeline for completing the recommended repairs
Our repair center: If you choose, portable equipment can be brought to our shop for diagnosis and repair. Often we have equipment that we can loan you so that you can keep your shop running
Codes and regulations affecting vehicle lift requirements vary across the states in the U.S. CJM is a member of the Automotive Lift Institute and has a certified ALI lift inspector on staff. We are qualified If you have a requirement for an ALI certified inspection.