- Install hydraulic/electric lifts, air compressors, lubrication equipment, tire changers, exhaust systems and other various equipment.
- Operate forklift to unload equipment from flatbed trucks or trailers.
- Drive Bobcat for the purpose of installation or removal of lifts.
- Maneuver scissor lift for purpose of installation or removal of equipment.
- Operate service vans, flatbed truck, and trailers for the purpose of transporting equipment and general task completion.
- Diagnose and repair heavy maintenance equipment as needed.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of vehicles, tools, equipment, and shop/work area. Included but are not limited to: sorting/cleaning tools, sweeping, grounds maintenance, washing vehicles.
- Generate and qualify leads utilizing our qualification process.
- Complete sales calls to new and existing customers.
- Submit weekly detailed call and mileage logs (when using personal vehicle.)
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies by product line.
- Manage and maintain all leads and opportunities within the CRM (currently Salesforce). Train yourself to be proficient in use of product.
- Manage all opportunities in line with agreed sales process, including stages and requirements for moving from one stage to the next.
- Develop detailed sales proposals/quotes and schedule sales meetings.
- Ensure an excellent handoff from Sales to Implementation, to ensure delivery of the services is consistent with what was proposed.
- Become proficient at conducting Needs Analysis with customers to define and document their requirements