: Missing argument 3 for avada_change_builder_default_args() in /home/cjmcomp/www/www/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/fusion-shared-options.php
on line 122
We take pride in the team we have built and our ability to help our people grow and enjoy themselves. We also like to bring in new people with new ideas who can make things even better! We want this to be an awesome job for you; something you can enjoy while serving our customers at the same time! What makes us special:
Awesome team of people who all bring different skills
The days go by quickly because there is a lot of variety to what our customers need
Our people want to build a fun, kind and supportive team environment
The most important customer is the one we are talking to right now. They get our attention. We will do what it takes to make that job complete and successful before we move on to the next project. If it’s an emergency, we will respond to take care of you.
This company has a long history in the automotive maintenance business and we continue with that focus. In 2008, CJM was still only a lift business. Since then, we have moved into other products to make it easier for our vehicle maintenance customers to go to one place to purchase products and services on all the equipment in their operation. One company. One call to make. Knowledge to help you.
- We are a service company and that makes our people the key to our success
- We believe in the Golden Rule: Treat my customers the way I want to be treated
- We want our team to be knowledgeable and to learn and to get smarter about our customers and their challenges – we invest in your learning
- We trust you and we want you to have a balanced life and your own hobbies; we want you to feel valued
People stay at our company because we have been successful. We pay competitively and have great benefits. We are also flexible to your schedule.
We are proud to be DBE certified through the Ohio Department of Transportation, EDGE certified through the Ohio Department of Administrative Services, members of the Automotive Lift Institute and certified through the State of Ohio Veteran-Friendly VBE Business Enterprise. See our certifications here.
- Install hydraulic/electric lifts, air compressors, lubrication equipment, tire changers, exhaust systems and other various equipment.
- Operate forklift to unload equipment from flatbed trucks or trailers.
- Drive Bobcat for the purpose of installation or removal of lifts.
Accounting & Finance
Chris Beck | email Chris
Sales, Technical Support & Project Management
"We believe in the Golden Rule, to treat our customers like we would want to be treated. We value our customers and strive to develop long-term relationships with each of them!"
Kirsten O’Driscoll • Co-Owner, CJM